Heinz Schmid has been active in sustainability since 2007 and disposes of profound knowledge in sustainability technics, public perception of sustainability as well as the economic and legal initiatives in that sector.
For companies sustainability means in the first place to be economically successful in the long run; to behave ethically and to accept social responsibility and to offer innovative, ecological and resources conserving products and services. Ever since Carl of Carlowitz 300 years ago it is fully understood that sustainability shall not adversely affect a company’s long term economic success. Quite the contrary, corporations will try to reduce their costs by using less resources in their products and to increase customer value at the same time by offering more efficient products. Sustainable and innovative behaviour of a company automatically means economic, social and ecological benefits for society.
Experience is Important
Schäffer Schmid & Partner possesses a lot of experience and technical know-how in sustainability. Our knowledge and the one our partners’ is at your disposal. Also for SME elementary measures to become more sustainable exist. We can also assist you with the difficult task of communicating your sustainability efforts.
- Development of your sustainability strategy
- Calculation and interpretation of life cycle analyses (LCA)
- Energetic and ecological optimisation of your products and services
- Climate protection, CO2 reduction
- Establishment of sustainability statements / GRI reports
- Production of EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- Sustainability rating / benchmarking
- Communication of sustainability efforts
- Information with regards to national and international developments as well as legal demands and subventions in the sector of ecological sustainability
- Optimisation of existing sustainability efforts
- Promotion of social sustainability in your enterprise as well as with your suppliers